Find a Location
A DeFuzer Valve is a temperature sensitive pressure relief valve (190 psi, 200°F) designed to release potentially lethal air pressure build-up before extreme over-inflation or tire fire situations can occur.
- Designed to release at 190psi; 200°F
- ½” and ¾” valves available
- installed in drilled NPT holes
- for use on off-highway tubeless wheels or rims 25” diameter or greater
- manufactured to ASME Section 8 of National Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspector Standards Each valve stamped with unique serial number
- ½” and ¾” DeFuzer Valves available
- DeFuzer Valves are easily installed in drilled NPT holes
- Designed for use on all off-highway tubeless wheels or rims 25” diameter or greater
- All 51 to 63” RIMEX wheels and rims are pre-drilled to accommodate our ¾” DeFuzer Valve
- RIMEX DeFuzer Valves are manufactured to the strict criteria of ASME Section 8 of the National Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspector Standards
- Each DeFuzer Valve is stamped with a unique serial number, ensuring traceability and quality standards are met
- Custom fittings available, designed to fit any style of valve arrangement.
you might also like these
Request a Quote