Underground Mining Wheels
We manufacture wheels for all types and sizes of underground mining and support equipment, suitable for tube-type or tubeless tires.
RIMEX underground mining wheels feature the following safety improvements not available on industry standard or OEM wheels:
- "I" lock ring replaces the industry standard "WI" lock ring. It is impossible to install the I lock ring incorrectly; it has been designed to allow mounting with either side facing up.
- MES/I available in 20" to 24" diameters
- an integral gutter disc has been added, creating a single piece gutter section and eliminating welds
- MES/EM available in 25" to 29" diameters.
- RIMEX's IGLR wheels are designed to allow the tires to be premounted with components, reducing equipment downtime.
- IGLR available in 25", 29" and 33" diameters.