Find A Location
The unique design of the Taper Secure Radial (TSR) Series uses a taper concept to secure all components in place. Absolute stability of components and the tire is achieved as movement between parts is eliminated. When the tire is inflated, the rim parts lock into their tapered landing areas.
The key benefit of the TSR design is absolute tire support. The wheel flanges DO NOT MOVE on the wheel base. The tire is anchored with complete stability and no air pressure is lost. As well as extending tire life, the life of rim components is increased as there is no wearing or fatiguing of the parts from component movement.
- Available in wheel sizes from 29″ – 63″
- Available in standard 5-piece assembly and as Double Gutter Service (DGS) / Integral Gutter Lock Ring (IGLR) assemblies
- Each TSR wheel is custom manufactured for precise fitment to the specified machine
Unique taper design secures ALL components in place.
• Increased material in critical mass areas eliminates component movement and flexing
• True roundness of the machined taper design virtually eliminates bead seat band and lock ring damage
• Less wear and fatigue equals increased safety
• Fully machined bead seating areas allow for easier mounting and demounting of tires
Tire beads are secure and stable.
- Air loss is eliminated
- Helps tires run cooler and maintain even air pressure
- Increased tire life
Extended product life.
- TSR wheels are designed to last the life of the equipment they are fitted to
- Wear and fatigue to all rim components is reduced with the taper concept
TSR lock rings are RED.
- Easily identifiable in service
- Only compatible with TSR components